Wednesday, 29 October 2008

SKIN S.OS




So I have a thing for keeping my skin supple at all times. And usually I use Johnson’s baby gel oil which is really lovely on your skin, it keeps it moisturized and supple, so I’ve been using it for about three years since it was recommended to me by a co-worker. It’s also reasonably priced (£2.89 in boots) so it doesn’t break the bank and if you use it everyday it will last for approx.one month.
But I decided after hearing numerous reviews to try out a new product and now I think I’m in love!!!
I am totally head over heels in awe of Vaseline cocoa butter range. It is the truth!! Seriously. Not only does it keep you moisturized for like over 20 hours, but It also smells delish! It is yummy beyond yummy . Try it, I promise you that you wont regret it.

1 comment:

Miss Pretty said...

I use both of these products everyday! I love the new cocoa butter i use it on my face,knees, elbows and feet at night!