Tuesday, 23 December 2008

HAIR: MY BANTU KNOT-OUT!












HEY GUYS! I thought I'd upload a new style i learnt on YouTube....I moisturized with wave noveau finishing lotion and spritzed some Aphogee keratin and green tea restructurizer, twisted and Bantu knotted my hair and secured it with a bobby pin overnight and these are the results.....

I got the style from this link
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MfFcvZTYTWA

and I really like it! the curls are really defined and its good for you hair because you use absolutly no heat. ill definitely try this out again!

what other heatless style would you recommend? holla!

7 comments:

**Star said...

Thats really pretty..I haven't done one of those since I was about 13...

I loved it then....
Might try it again...

Blessed Tresses said...

Very pretty...love both of your blogs. Thanks for checking me out.

God's child said...

@ **star: Thanks girl.

@ Blessed tresses: Thank you. i love ur blog too :-)

Blessed Tresses said...

Thanks girl...I gotta start adding some of the things the Lord gave me to place there too. You are doing a great job on both counts. Blessings!!!

God's child said...

Thank you girl :-) i cant wait to see the stuff you'll add, im sure it will be a great blessing :-)

princessvalecia said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that look on you the curls are so pretty

God's child said...

@princessvalecia - Thank you so much