Saturday, 13 December 2008

THINGS I LURVE: BURT BEES LIP SHIMMER















Oh my goodness I totally heart this! … I recently ordered a curling tong from HQHAIR.COM and I got this Burt bees lip shimmer in coffee for free! (£6 RRP)
Now usually I’m not really into tinted lip balms because past experiences have not been real good. The colours don’t usual show on my skin so I just didn’t go for them after that!
But this! Ooohhhhh it is the truth! I totally love it!! I’m glad I got it for free cause I probably would never have bought it but now… hmm I want me some more in ALL the colours..lol
What I like about it is that its made of natural ingredients, it conditions your lips and the coverage is great, it glides onto your lips and it has this amazing tingle (really minty!) and it’s just like wearing a minty lipstick!
The colour is in coffee (I’m wearing it in this pic) and it looks a lot like Macs lipstick in paramount or photo…. It’s a really nice creamy brown. And it comes in different colours: you can view the different colours at their website http://global.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=1000000001485&catalogId=11801&storeId=10101&langId=-1

The only thing that may be a bit of a negative it that It doesn’t last as long as a lipstick but I don’t mind…lol..I totally love it J.

No comments: