Monday, 19 January 2009

F.O.T.D - CHOCLATE INK!



Hey Beauties! I'm soooooo sorry! its been like a couple of weeks since i last blogged, I've been so busy with the new year organising stuff. but I'm baccck! and I've got this look for y'all which i rocked on new years eve!
hope u like it.
Here's what I used.

Face:
Bare escentuals Prime time primer
Mac studio fix powder NW43
Mac studio finish concealer NC50
Mac refined Deeper Bronze powder
Mac Hushabye blush

Eyes:
Mac deep truth (on lid)
Mac swiss chocolate (in crease)
shroom (highlight)
Bourjois liner
l'oreal lash architect mascara
Mac Hushabye blush

Lips:
Rimmel vinyl bronze lipgloss in Sunset

I'm just getting into foundation primers and i must say i really love it! it really makes a difference!






2 comments:

Seymone said...

Hey sis. To answer your question, I would say start at MAC due to the extensive colour range. What is your skin type(normal, combo,etc.)? Let me know I can make some suggestions from there.

P.S. If you would like to send me a close up picture w/o foundation on, it will help in better assessing ur undertone. From the pictures you seem to have cool undertones but u have on foundation so it is hard to tell.

Seymone said...

Then again ur neck seems to have warm ,so u maybe able to adjust ur foundation now with a bronzer. Anywhoo, let me know