Monday, 16 February 2009

THINGS I LURVE: Nexxus Aloe Rid Gentle Clarifying Shampoo

Recently I have been making more of an effort to care for my hair, many thanks to bloggers like hairlicious inc and K.I.S.S and one of the tips I picked up was to clarify my hair ( WHICH IS LIKE A DEEP CLEANSE) once a month - basically it strips all impurities and build up of products in your hair.
so on a recent shopping trip I picked up nexxus aloe rid gentle clarifying shampoo. I heard nexxus was a really good brand so I thought id give it a try.
to be honest the whole concept of striping my hair of all products kinda scared me cause I feared it would leave it too dry and that it would take ages to remoisturize it. but I was wrong!
This shampoo is a God-send!!! seriously I was a bit skeptical about if it would really work but it does and it does so really well!!
my scalp feels really clean and clear, its amazing. I also love the smell its really nice!!
I washed my hair with the nexxus shampoo once then i washed it with my regular shampoo just to check if my hair was really clean and it was! absolutely no dirt at all.
I did follow the shampoo with a deep conditioning treatment to restore moisture into my hair and I used AtOne Botaincal reconstructor conditioner. This is also another great product and it only cost me £1.99!!
all in all I would give this product a 10/10. go out and get it!! its great! loll!





No comments: