Monday, 27 April 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

Hey luvvies!!I have been tagged by the divalicious rayqueenbee from kimmydadiva, its my first blog tag I'm sooo excited...lol!
So here goes:
The rules
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.

• What is your current obsession?
Make -up and earrings I can’t get enough of either …lol

• What is your favourite facial feature?

Hmmmm my eyes because they are the windows to my soul (very poetic! Lol!) Oh and I like my lips too…lol.

What were you wearing yesterday? A black and green mesh top on top of a brown vest and a brown tulip skirt

• What’s for dinner today? Hopefully some rice and chicken! Yummy.• What would make today special? If I get that “special call”


What would you like to learn to do? I’d love to learn to speak Italian and Spanish. Learn some gourmet cooking and travel around the world.

What’s the last thing you bought? 4 bottles of sinful colours nail polish, some cookies and a sandwich.

• What are you listening to right now? My colleges rant about last night’s football game zzzzzzz!

* What is your favourite weather? Summer!!!! Without a doubt!• What’s your weirdest obsession? I don’t think I have one, they all seem normal to me but maybe that’s where the problem lies…lol…

• What do you think about the person who tagged you? I think she is a stunning and creative blogger with a love for all things feminine.

Which current artist/actor do you think is looking "hot" right now?
I must say although I tried to resist I am loving Rhianna’s style lately

· Which current celebrity do think is looking NOT so “hot” right now?
Carrie! Have you seen her new hair do? It’s definitely a hair don’t!

So whom do I tag?
I’m tagging these gorgeous sisters!
· Seymone
· Lollipop26
· Yepanotherone
· Clumpsofmascara
· Theworldsdresser
· Addictedtolipstick
· Mstyana
· Evadiva


ciao!

2 comments:

rayqueenbee said...

Thanks for doing this tag girl! Hope you had fun answering the question :))

God's child said...

thanks for tagging me, i loved it!