Tuesday, 28 April 2009

N.O.T.D- Sinful Colors "Love Nails"


with flash and without flash












Oh I really adore this colour! this is 3 coats of Sinful Colors in "Love Nails" it is a beautiful turquoise colour with a hint of shimmer it really made my skin colour pop and I totally love it!
Lately I have really been into Sinful Colours. I discovered it through a colleague who was rocking a beautiful shade and she told me all about it and gave me the web address. its originally an American company but they have a UK based website which is where I get them from. In the UK they are not available in the stores but you can order them direct from sinfulcolours.co.uk for £2.99 each.
It is very sheer but also very buildable as you can see.
It is DEFINITELY another great colour for summer ladies! so run out and get it :-)
heart ya!



1 comment:

rayqueenbee said...

Nice color..I wish I had long nails..need to stop biting them :)