Tuesday, 21 April 2009

THE SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT WATERPROOF MASCARA





oh my goodness I know I have been such a bad blogger..totally MIA for the last few months but I am back...lol and I am on prowl in THE SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT WATERPROOF MASCARA.
so far my favorite to date and which I have been using for the last five years is the Maybelline's Volume Express mascara in waterproof. This baby will not let you down! trust me. I went to a crusade last year and cried a river and this baby did not budge a bit! love it! but I have decided to venture out and see if I can find any other mascaras that will stand the test of good Ole' H20. my next victim will be the Volume Express Turbo Boost Mascara in black. l will review it and get back to you ladies soon so watch this space.....






No comments: