Saturday, 27 June 2009

TRIBUTE: R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON



I'd be lying to myself if I let this season pass and not pay my respects to MJ. in all honesty I am still in shock! I am finding it really hard to believe that he is no longer with us. This is someone I grew up listening to, he almost felt like a distant member of the family and now he is no more. its sooooo sad... when I heard the news I broke down in tears, I just could not believe it. I was devastated! can't believe he is really gone! time really waits for no man! and you must be sure you make peace with your maker before the final trumpet sounds. I thank God for the talent he bought into the world through Michael and I rest assured that he will continue to live on through his music for many more decades to come. I just wanted to take this time out to thank Mr Jackson for his wonderful influence and the talent he shared with us all. Rest in Peac3.

No comments: