Tuesday, 18 August 2009

F.O.T.D: GOIN TO DA CHAPEL BABY!




HEYHO PEEPS!
I digged out this pic from my archives..hehehe I went to a wedding last year and this is the look I went with. The colour theme for the wedding was orange/peach. It was a typical nigerian wedding so you best believe there was plenty of food, music and booty shaking lol...
as you can see I am wearing a traditional nigerian geddup in peach (big smile!)
sigh* I love a good wedding :-)

OK.. what I have on

Face:
Mac studio fix Liquid Foundation (I am not a big fan of this but I got a sample from MAC and decided to try it...hmmmm never again!!)
Bobbi brown loose powder in basic brown
Mac blusher in burnt pepper
Nars Taj Mahal blusher (on top)
Mac redefined bronze powder

Eyes:
Rimmel Brow pencil in dark brown
Mac e/s in Ambering lights (lid)
Mac e/s in Bronze (crease)
Mac e/s in nylon (highlight)
Bourjois Liquid liner in noir
Maybelline Volume express waterproof mascara
NYC lashes 974A

Lips:
Body shop lip pencil in brown
Mac lusterglass in venitian (faded though!)

Thats all folks
lemme know wot u fink!
ciao for now
xx

No comments: