Thursday, 6 August 2009

F.O.T.D: STILA SMOKEY EYE



A couple of weeks ago I went out to an open mic nite/ talent show and this is the look I rawwwked. Its a black/brown smokey look. Its pretty simple. I decided to put my stila eyeshadows to the test and I loved them. the application was smooth and the colour lasted all night. thumbs up to stila. pure quality!
Face:
Bobbi brown oil free foundation in Almond
Bobbi brown sheer loose powder in basic brown
Marks and Spencer's concealer in dark
Mac Razin blush
Stila illuminating bronzing powder in bronze

Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Paint pot in Quite Natural
Nyx brow pencil in dark brown
Ben Nye liquid liner in black
Stila e/s in Java (Lid)
Stila e/s in Poise (crease)
Stila e/s in Ebony (outer V and waterline)
Urban decay liner in zero (waterline)
Ardell Wispies lashes

Lips:
Nyx Lip liner in Brown
Stila IT lipgloss in Dishy

don't you just love the earrings I picked them up on sale from a boutique. loves it!!

that's all folks,
lemme know wot u think..xxx

2 comments:

rayqueenbee said...

Beautiful look dear. Do you use MAC raisin blush for contouring or as regular blush. Have you used it as a contour, how do you like it?

God's child said...

thanks doll! i only use it as a regular blush, i have never tried using it as a contour, ill give it a go and I'll let you know.