Friday, 18 September 2009

BIG BOOBS: BLESSING or CURSE???



Yes ladies today we are talkin about boobies, mammeries, jugs, hot cakes whateva you call em' they are on the table today lol.
I just had to do an entry on this cause it has been on my mind for a good minute.
I am one of those ladies who has been "blessed' with a bigger bust and although I understand that alot of ladies out there with smaller chests who crave bigger boobs, I can honestly say that its not all its cracked up to be (no pun intended lol)
It can be really frustrating! especially when it comes down to shopping for clothes! tailored shirts in particular!
it is almost impossible to find a shirt that will button up properly without looking like you are wearing a tent. the shirts are either too big so you end up looking like a whale or they are too small around the chest and all the buttons are popping and you are looking like Popeye after a spinach overdose! lol!
and don't get me started on maxi dresses or any dress with an empire line! they just do not go over the booby area! pure nightmare!
Don't get me wrong there are alot of perks to having a fuller bust, for one you feel super feminine that's a good thing, plus they make any outfit that bit sexier!
Hate it or Love they are here to stay. just wanted to vent a Lil. :-)
Have you had problems with fitting clothes on any area of your body pls feel free to vent.
ciao 4 now
xx

5 comments:

Bsquared86/Bsquared0408 said...

I feel you! Wrap dresses are the best fit for us busty girls!

Steevie Fantastic said...

haha ooooooooomg big boobs are a gift and a curse!! I'm a 38DD but because i'm chubby it looks far bigger and its just so annoying finding tailored shirts also and fitting into certain dresses. I can't wear strapless dresses because strapless bras give me NO support whatsoever..it just..sags LMAO bad/sad times!!!!

I love your blog!

Please follow me :D
www.ghanaiangeisha/blogspot.com
www.splendiferousbeauty.blogspot.com

xxx

God's child said...

@Bsquared.... right on sista!

@Steevie...I hear you girl strapless bras are the enemy.lol! Thanks for supporting my blog ill def do the same.

VexInTheCity said...

Urgh my boobs get on my last nerve. They ballooned even more since I've out on weight. Hindrance!!!!

God's child said...

@ yinka - lol