Monday, 14 September 2009

HAREM PANTS




Hey guys! oh my goodness I am soooo in love with harem pants right now! they are soooooooooo comfy yet stylish!
I first came across them when i watching 'fashion fix' with GOK WAN who styled them on a pear shaped lady. at first I thought they would make her look bigger but it really flattered her figure, so I was out shopping (again!lol) and I popped into 'primani' aka 'primark..lol.. and they were selling these harem pants for 5 pounds!! so i decided to try em on and I LOVED THEM!!! they are incredible comfy, you can dress em' up or dress em' down and they flatter sistas with bootys (extra bonus)! they are definitely my new fashion fix!
they are also great to wear in winter with a pair of long boots!!
I love them!

xx

1 comment:

Deborah Jones said...

i've been wanting to get a pair for ages!!! I'll have to visit Primani soon soon!!!! thanks!