Friday, 9 October 2009

F.O.T.D: NEUTRAL GLAM-AMOUR!





SUP! Y'ALL this is a look I wore to church a few days ago, I was going for something neutral but with a shimmer edge! I'm not a huge fan of all matte make-up so I like to add a little shimmer to all my looks, I just think a lil 'glow' goes a long way :-). I am totally loving the maybelline e/s right now! it's suppose to be a dupe of MAC satin taupe but its alot lighter but stills work well on brown skin. Also I totally love the milani eyeshadows. I really need to do a blog on them, they are worth getting people! I slept on them for far too long! Anywho hope you like the look....
Here's what I used:
Face:
Nyx Brown pencil in Dark Brown
Make up forever face and body foundation
Mac studio finish concealer
Stila Hydrating powder
Stila Sun n highlighting Bronzing powder No2
Milani Plum Parfait blush

Eyes:
UDPP
Mac paintpot in Rubenesque.
Maybelline e/s Silken Taupe (lid)
Milani e/s Java bean (crease)
Milani e/s snowfrost.
Ben Nye Liquid Liner
Maybelline Volume boost waterproof mascara (gotta get them tears!)
Urban Decay eyeliner in zero.

Lips
Nyx lipliner in Brown
Stila Liploss in enticing.



ciao xxxx

2 comments:

B said...

How gorgeous do you look? Those cheeks are poppin'. I love it!

God's child said...

Thanx girl. i heart ur blog!