Wednesday, 14 October 2009

LOVES IT: COLOURED TIGHTS!




HEY LADIES! just wanted to do a quckie post on my latest love: coloured tights!! I so would NEVER have gone for anything like this like a year ago! but my new found love for colour just keeps on growing each and everyday!
I absolutely love them. We are a minute away from winter and I think most of us have the tendency to go "all black" and dark and dim colours in the winter but my focus this winter is to add a splash of colour to my wardrobe to chase away those winter blues! and what better way to do this than to throw on a pair of coloured tights! :-)
I was recently at my local "primarni" (primark lol) and I got myself 3 different pairs of tights: in Burgundy red, cobalt blue and lilac. I almost got the neon pink, but I dont know where i would rock those to, lol. Anywho at only $1.00 a pair. I just could not resist!! I still want a darker purple and a green pair but they did not have my booticious size in stock :-( but for us curvier ladies I found out that Evans have them in for a fiver each.(not bad!)
If you are not so sure about coloured tights ..try em' out in store, you may be pleasantly surprised!

xx
Dee

2 comments:

VexInTheCity said...

I didn't even know you had a blog. I recognise you off Specktra :-)

I love coloured tights too. I have bright purple and teal. I almost bought bright green 2 days ago but stopped myself. I want orange ones!

God's child said...

Orange! girl you are going all out! more power to ya! lol