Thursday, 17 March 2011

Copper Queen

Hi All I have been away for a minute, been really busy and i guess I havent made a really effort to update my blog, really sorry about that! but i am back, (really... i am !! lol)
Admittedly i have had a few problems with my camera and PC but now things are looking up, so here we are! yay! today I am going to share a look with y'all, - lets call it Cooper Queen!
I went to my cousin's wedding recently and this was my look of the Day.oh thats my lil sis next to me, aint she cute!


Face:
Mac Studio Stick Foundation NC50
Set with Ben Nye loose setting powder in Translucent
Mac Studio Concealer in NW35 under eyes (a bit light but i blended till my fingers bled! lol!)
MUFE yellow powder No4 (used to highlight under eyes and set concealer)- love it!
Brows: NYX Eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown
Sila Bronzing powder in #2

Cheeks
Sleek Contour powder in Medium
Sleek Blusher Sahara
Mac Sweet as Cocoa blush on top

Eyes
Milani Flame on upper lid
Stila Illmani in crease
Mac Handwritten (softly)in outer "V"
Gosh Liquid Liner in black
Mac Smolder (waterliner)
Sleek black eyeshadow (used to set waterline pencil)
Ardell lashes 105

Lips
Mac Dubonnet Lipstick
Barry M red lipliner.

Cheers

No comments: