Saturday, 22 February 2014

LUSH REVIEW: Mask of Magnaminty

LUSH REVIEW: Mask of Magnaminty

Hi All
I was recently in the Lush store in Westfield’s, London. And I decided to have a browse around. I’d never used any lush item other than their tea tree water, which i highly recommend! So I was in the market for something new and more earth friendly for my skin.

I got rail roaded by one of the assistants and she babbled on about the different cleansers and even demonstrated a few on my skin. At the end of it all I was stuck because really liked the Dark Angels cleanser but being from a Nigerian Christian background, in all good consciousness I could not purchase anything with such a morbid name, so I moved on I stated speaking to another assistant and she recommended the Mask of Magnanimity, which I like because it didn’t have to be stored in the fridge. The problem I had with Lush face masks is that they need to be in the kept fridge and I live in a flat with the fridge downstairs and aint nobody gat time for that! So i was pleased when I heard I could use this and store it in the bathroom.

She tried it in on the back of my hand and I must admit my skin felt silky smooth and very fresh.
So I bought it and did a facial with it the same night. it did not disappoint!
Id definitely recommend it if you have oily or combination skin. It is also great for back, if you have a lot of spots in that area. xx

No comments: